The annual GP Patient Survey is an independent survey that allows patients to feed back their experience of the care and services they receive from their GP practice. Responses are collected between January and March each year.
The team at Great Staughton Surgery has again been ranked top for overall patient experience!
- Great Staughton Surgery rated FIRST of 83 PRACTICES across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough ICS for overall experience for the second year in a row.
- 100% of respondents rated the overall experience of our surgery to be either ‘very good’ or ‘good’ – 91% responded ‘very good’, 9% responded ‘good’.
- 99% of respondents found the reception staff helpful.
- 100% say the healthcare professional they saw or spoke to was:
- Good at listening to them and
- Good at treating them with care and concern
- 97% find it easy to get through to us by phone.
- We have scored higher than national averages in every question.