Household Support Fund

Posted by: shirleymiles2 - Posted on:

Are you struggling to pay for essentials such as food, heating and water? Age UK Cambridgeshire & Peterborough and Cambridgeshire County Council are working together to provide support for eligible pensioners (65+) who are struggling with food and fuel bills. They can provide financial support within a few days and help find longer-term support if needed.  

Please get in touch and see how the Household Support Fund could help you by calling 01223 221929 or visiting